New Training: PowerShell 7
In this 96-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers Garth Schulte, Knox Hutchinson, and Trevor Sullivan cover the foundational knowledge systems administrators need to make full use of the new features and tools included in the most recent version of PowerShell.
The seventeen-part series covers everything you need to know about PowerShell. It introduces the many new PowerShell 7 features from pipeline parallelization to new operators. It also covers PowerShell basics.
The seventeen skills that comprise this series are:
- PowerShell 7 Introduction
- PowerShell Basics
- Getting Help in PowerShell 7
- The Pipeline!
- Control of Flow with PowerShell 7
- Beefing Up PowerShell 7 with Modules
- Working with the OS in PowerShell
- Working with Data in Powershell
- Working with Web Content in PowerShell
- Manage Active Directory with PowerShell 7
- Working with Azure in PowerShell 7
- Conquer Common PowerShell Tasks
- Creating Functions like a Boss
- Scripting like a Ninja
- Real-World Automation with PowerShell 7
- Working with PowerShell 7 on Linux
- Writing Intellisense for PowerShell Modules
The trainers designed this course to help anyone get up to speed on PowerShell quickly to start scripting and automating.
While this course may not map directly to an exam, sysadmins should expect to see PowerShell topics on many role-based Microsoft exams.
Topics this training covers include:
- Get-Help, Update-Help, and Save-Help
- Web Operations – A Big Win
- Writing a Killer Script
- PowerShell 7 Overview
This training includes:
- 9 hour of training
- 96 videos
Watch training from this PowerShell 7 training: