| training | new training - Team Nuggets
Automate Container Services in AWS
In this 19-video, advanced training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge network administrators need to set up a highly scalable and highly available container infrastructure through automated processes and tasks that you control.
For teams operating container infrastructures, there are many costs involved. Some of those costs are financial — the money needed to keep the lights on. But many of the costs are in overhead and maintenance — the money needed to pay for all the administrators.
This Automate Container Services in AWS shows you and your teams how to minimize those costs through automation. Administrators with this training will learn how to automate the scaling of their clusters, pushing of repositories, and performance management.
The three-part series covers topics such as running management and maintenance tasks through code, automating configuration and management tasks of your containers, and creating, managing and scheduling tasks for optimal containerization.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Automate Docker Engine with Python and Docker-py
- Develop Python-based AWS Lambda Functions with Containers
- Build a Highly-Available Python Flask API in AWS Fargate
Topics this training covers include:
- Connect to the Docker Engine with Python
- Create Sample Application and Push to Amazon ECR
- Update Existing Container Configuration with Docker and Python
- Introduction to AWS Lambda Containers with Python
- Pull Container Images with Docker and Python
This training includes:
- 2 hour of training
- 19 videos