| training | new training - Team Nuggets
Advanced Juniper Routing Protocols
In this 96-video, advanced training, CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson covers the knowledge network administrators need to implement, monitor and troubleshoot advanced network protocols like OSPF, BGP, multicast, and CoS, all in a Juniper enterprise network.
Juniper networks at the enterprise level depend on certain advanced implementations of Layer 3 components to operate properly. This Advanced Juniper Routing Protocols training prepares network administrators for performing, monitoring and troubleshooting those implementations.
This course covers Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), multicast, class of service (CoS) and how they operate in enterprise networks powered by Juniper devices. That level of management and administration represents advanced technical expertise in the field and it can be yours with this training.
The 10-part series covers topics such as implementing advanced network protocols on Juniper enterprise network devices, incorporating the devices and protocols needed for advanced architectural designs , and configuring and monitoring the Junos operating system.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Advanced OSPF Foundations
- Advanced OSPF Configurations and Use Cases
- Advanced IS-IS Foundations
- Advanced IS-IS Configurations
- Advanced BGP Foundations
- Advanced BGP Configurations and Policies
- Advanced BGP Attribute and Community Manipulation
- BGP Scaling Solutions
- Understand and Configure BGP FlowSpec
- Understand and Configure BGP Route Damping
Topics this training covers include:
- Multi-Area Single Adjacency
- PE: Create an Import Policy
- AS PATH: Loops
- Summarizing BGP Attributes
- Route Summarization
This training includes:
- 11 hour of training
- 96 videos