| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: CCNP Enterprise (300-435 ENAUTO)
In this 136-video, intermediate Cisco training, CBT Nuggets trainers Knox Hutchinson and Ben Finkel cover the knowledge network professionals need to use advanced network engineering solutions to enhance the implementation and automation of Cisco enterprise networks.
The twenty-part series covers topics such as planning intent-based networking, connecting with APIs, and implementing programmability for enterprise networks.
The twenty skills that comprise this series are:
- Implement Source Control with Git
- Collaborate with Git
- Describe Characteristics of API Styles
- Understand the Challenges of Consuming APIs
- Interpret Python Scripts
- Python Virtual Environments
- Configuration Management for IOS XE
- Understand and Explore Data Models
- Automate Cisco IOS-XE Devices with Netconf
- Automate IOS-XE Devices with Restconf
- Other Automation Techniques for Cisco IOS-XE Devices
- SD-Access Automation with DNA Center Platform
- Deeper Automation Techniques with DNA Center Platform
- Automating with the SD-WAN vManage API
- Deeper Automation with the vManage API
- Develop for the Meraki Dashboard API and Webhooks
- Deploy a Python Azure Function App with VS Code
- Implement the Meraki Location Scanning API
- Deploy the Meraki Captive Portal API
- Automate Cisco Meraki Security Cameras with MV Sense API
The trainers designed this training to help networking professionals get up to speed with advanced networking topics.
This training also maps to the ENAUTO 300-435 exam, which is one of two exams required to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Topics this training covers include:
- Introducing SD-WAN
- Merging Branches and Resolving Conflicts
- Working With Branches
- Understanding Python Lists and Dictionaries
- The Netconf Protocol Workflow
This training includes:
- 10 hour of training
- 136 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Start learning these advanced networking topics today!