VCP - Desktop and Mobility 2019 (VCP-DTM 2019) Online TrainingThe exam associated with this course has been retired. However, this course still retains value as a training resource.
In this intermediate VMware VCP-DTM 2019 training, Jacob Moran prepares learners to take the VCP-DTM 2019 exam, which is the one exam required to earn the VCP - Desktop and Mobility 2019 certification.
Horizon 7 is one of VMware’s most popular product suites — demand for the VCP-DTM 2019 will remain high. After finishing this VCP-DTM 2019 training, you'll be ready to sit for the VCP-DTM 2019 and after that, you’ll be ready to step into more senior desktop virtualization and virtualization engineer roles.
For anyone who manages company-wide IT training, this VCP-DTM 2019 training can be used for VCP-DTM 2019 exam prep, on-boarding new system administrators on VMware products, or as part of a comprehensive team training plan.
VCP-DTM 2019: What You Need to Know
This VCP - Desktop and Mobility 2019 training walks through the VCP-DTM 2019 exam objectives and covers topics including:
- Horizon 7 Clients: installation, configuration, mobility client, HTML client, SSL certificate
- VMWare Horizon: view, components, scaling, editions, prerequisites, connectivity
- Horizon 7 Troubleshooting: tools, concepts, memory performance, CPU performance, certificate problems
- Just-in-Time-Management-Platform (JMP), including virtual desktops
- App Volumes: installation, AppStacks, writable volumes
- User Environment Manager (UEM): deployment, configuration, initial settings, policies
- Setting Up the Horizon Events Database
- Understanding Workspace ONE and Identity Manager
- What it Means to Build a VDI in VMware Horizon
- Deploying Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) Desktops and Applications
Who Should Take VCP-DTM 2019 Training?
This VCP-DTM 2019 training is considered professional-level VMware training, which means it was designed for system administrators and virtualization specialists who regularly use VMware Horizon products. This VCP-DTM 2019 course is designed for virtualization specialists with three to five years of experience with desktop virtualization.
New or aspiring VMware specialists. The VCP has prerequisites, but that doesn’t mean the VCP-DTM 2019 has no value to new admins. For anyone new to VMware Horizon 7, this VCP training is a comprehensive resource on how to configure virtual desktops, applications, and other online services. Jacob starts out this VMware training with installing and configuring Horizon 7, and even show you how to build a Horizon virtual desktop infrastructure lab.
Experienced virtualization specialists. VMWare has been in the business of virtual desktops for many years. Demand for certified VMWare professionals has grown as virtualization has become more prevalent in the evolution of IT infrastructures. This VCP - Desktop and Mobility 2019 training will prepare experienced virtualization specialists to take more responsibility and to qualify for more senior roles. This is an intermediate-level training that can open up doors for those who have already been in the field for a few years.