| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: ISACA CISM – Certified Information Security Manager
In this 102-video, intermediate training, Bob Salmans the knowledge security engineers need to lead and manage information security teams, with expertise in infosec governance, management, risk management and incident response.
In any industry, there are professional organizations who design certifications to help define what skills and knowledge are necessary to be considered an expert within the profession. For the world of information security, ISACA is one such organization.
The Certified Information Security Manager is central to a serious security engineer’s career — earn one and you can prove your expertise in enterprise information security governance, management and incident response.
The 17-part series covers topics such as oversee the actions of information security risk management teams, analyzing and interpreting infosec governing documents and regulations for your organization, and move on from technical mastery of information security and into team management.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Establishing an Information Security Strategy
- Security Program Resources
- Keys to a Successful Security Program Implementation
- Security Roles and Metrics
- Implementing Risk Management
- Risk Management Standards
- Asset Inventory and Threats
- Operational Risk Management
- Information Security Program Development
- IS Audit Planning
Topics this training covers include:
- Creating a BC Plan
- Reviewing Encryption Systems
- Evaluating the Business Process
- Covering Encryption Basics
- The Role of Risk Management
This training includes:
- 14 hour of training
- 102 videos