| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ (FC0-U61)
In this 133-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers James Conrad and None cover the knowledge desktop support specialists need.
Lots of people are interested in launching a lucrative career in information technology, but many are unsure whether they have the abilities to succeed in the field.
A CompTIA IT Fundamentals+ certificate provides the answer to this, by giving non-technical professionals an introduction to operating systems, networks, computer security, and both hardware and software. It allows people to see first-hand whether they have what it takes to become an IT professional.
The 28-part series covers topics such as computing, it infrastructure, and software development.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Common Computing Devices and Their Purposes
- Notational Systems and Units of Measure
- Input and Output Device Interfaces
- Installing Devices
- Internal Computing Components
- Compare and Contrast Storage Types
- Internet Service Types
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 1
- Basic Networking Concepts Part 2
- Install, Configure, and Secure a Basic Wireless Network
Topics this training covers include:
- Quiz – Application Architecture Delivery and Licensing
- Additional Peripheral Connections
- Compatible Browsers
- Using Task Manager
- Notational Systems – Hexadecimal
This training includes:
- 26 hour of training
- 133 videos