| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: Cisco CCNP Security (300-710 SNCF)
In this 131-video, intermediate-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers Keith Barker and Bob Salmans cover the knowledge that network administrators need to administer Cisco Firepower Threat Defense and Firepower 7000 and 8000 virtual appliances — including policy configurations, integrations, deployments and troubleshooting.
Cisco’s 300-710 SNCF exam tests a specific skillset, but a very important one. The Cisco Firepower Management Center is a uniquely powerful suite of security products for a number of different platforms, and managing and administering them takes specialized knowledge, which is tested by the 300-710 SNCF.
For a network administrator, knowing enough to pass the specialization exam takes work. Learning how to maintain complete and unified management of firewalls, intrusion prevention, advanced malware protection, URL filtering and application control on the Cisco ASA 5500-X Series Next-Generation Firewall isn’t something you just “pick up” on the job.
The 19-part training covers topics such as initial device setup and configuration of Cisco Firepower Threat Defense systems, implementing advanced next-generation firewall and intrusion prevention system features, and securing networks with network intelligence, file type detection, and deep packet inspection.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this training include:
- Build a Cisco Firepower Lab in ESXi
- Build a Cisco Firepower Lab in VMware Workstation
- Build a Cisco Firepower Lab in EVE-NG
- Getting Started with Cisco Firepower
- Cisco Firepower Access Control Policy Fundamentals
- Cisco Firepower IPS/IDS
- Cisco Firepower Malware and File Policies
- Cisco Firepower SSL Decryption
- Cisco Firepower Security Intelligence
- Cisco Firepower High Availability
Topics this training covers include:
- Verification with a Client VM
- Creating an SSL Policy
- Bootstrapping FMC and FTDs EVE-NG
- Deploying FMC and FTDs in EVE-NG
- ACP Rule Actions
This training includes:
- 18 hours of training
- 131 videos