New Training: Getting Started with Windows Server 2019
In this 19-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Garth Schulte covers the knowledge that server administrators need to navigate and use the many features and tools within Microsoft Windows Server 2019, including containers, Windows Admin Center, and security enhancements.
Watch this Server 2019 training.
Microsoft is still the preferred enterprise vendor despite a growing marketplace. And this training gives you the opportunity to be ready for Windows Server 2019 when your organization makes the change — or feel comfortable with it if they already have.
The three skills that comprise this training are:
- Windows Server 2019 Foundations
- Install and Upgrade to Windows Server 2019
- Configure Windows Server 2019
The three-part series covers topics such as leveraging container services like Kubernetes, Tigera Calico, and Linux containers, optimizing storage, storage migration and storage monitoring, and maintaining system integrity with advanced security tools including Improved Windows Defender and shielded VMs as well as:
- Joining an Active Directory Domain
- Activating Windows Server 2019
- Configuring Desktop Experience
- Introduction to Configure Windows Server 2019
- Post-Installation Configuration Checklist
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 19 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more server-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- Server 2016 vs 2019: What's New, Old, Gone
- The Future of Microsoft Windows Server 2016: From File Server, to Datacenter, to Cloud
- 3 Reasons to Love Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Nano Server
Start learning server administration today!