| training | new training - Team Nuggets
Database Automation in AWS with Python
In this 28-video, advanced training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge network administrators need to manage an Amazon database efficiently by making full use of the automation capabilities AWS built in to its databases.
Plenty of products come with bells and whistles that most users don’t know anything about, unused until finally someone comes along with the right training to show how much more powerful the product or tool really is. AWS databases can be like that. They’re efficient and powerful data storage solutions that many companies make use of, but few are used to their fullest extent.
This Database Automation in AWS with Python training shows administrators how to automate all the work needed to keep their databases running. With this training, your databases become more powerful, and you do less work.
The seven-part series covers topics such as automating the most time-intensive tasks in database administration, maintaining data security with regularly scheduled backups, and saving time and money by automating hardware provisioning.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Deploy Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) with Python and Boto3
- Managing Amazon DynamoDB with Python and Boto3
- Write and Query Data in Amazon DynamoDB Tables with Python
- Managing Amazon DocumentDB with Python and Boto3
- Managing Amazon Timestream Databases with Python and Boto3
- Deploy and Manage Amazon Neptune Graph Databases with Python and Boto3
- Automate Scaling Using AWS Aurora Severless with Python and Boto3
Topics this training covers include:
- Configure Python Development Tools for Amazon Timestream
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB Global Table with Python
- Write Custom Data Into Amazon Timestream with Python
- Enable Amazon DynamoDB Streams with Python Boto3
- Add Items to Amazon DynamoDB Table with Python
This training includes:
- 2 hour of training
- 28 videos