New Training: Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
In this 48-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Lalo Nunez covers the knowledge network administrators need to manage and configure gateways supported by Cisco’s IOS XE operating system and deliver media resources to enterprise users.
When it comes to delivering media resources to enterprise wired and wireless network users, Cisco provides some of the most reliable and flexible systems for keeping collaboration flowing. And when using Cisco for collaboration, their IOS XE operating system is the only logical choice for connecting users, securing networks and automating tasks. But delivering lag-free and responsive media traffic through a Cisco network depends on trained and knowledgeable network administrators to operate, and that’s where this Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources training comes in. This specialized training makes sure network administrators are ready to configure gateways and provide media resources with Cisco IOS XE.
The six-part series covers topics such as handling connection establishment, management and termination of digital voice stream channels, coordinating session management through a Media Gateway Controller, and ensuring efficient signaling and calling.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Cisco Collaboration: Voice Gateway DTMF and Codecs
- Cisco Collaboration: Cisco Dial Peers
- Cisco Collaboration: Configure Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Cisco Collaboration: Voice Translation Rules and Profiles
- Cisco Collaboration: Configure Media Resources
- Cisco Collaboration: Configure/Troubleshoot Voice Gateways
Topics this training covers include:
- POTS and VoIP Dial Peers
- CUBE Media Flow
- Intro: Configure Media Resources
- Configure H.323 Gateway
- Voice Translation Profiles Demo Part 1
This training includes:
- 6 hour of training
- 48 videos