| training | new training - Team Nuggets
Automate AWS Management and Governance with Python
In this 13-video, advanced training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge cloud specialists need to maintain control over the cost, compliance and security of your infrastructure without relying on hand-built tools and inventory.
As the number of AWS resources that you and your company make use of increases, so does the difficulty in keeping track of their usage. Monitoring your AWS infrastructure isn’t just about knowing you’re not overpaying — but that’s crucial — it can also be about security, compliance, oversight and performance.
AWS has dozens of tools for monitoring and controlling your resource usage. What this Automate AWS Management and Governance with Python training does is show you how to automate them. You get all the benefits of AWS management and government tools, but don’t have to spend your time configuring them each time you use them.
The four-part series covers topics such as building architecture and multi-account environments in AWS, provisioning resources and applications as you need them, and operating an AWS environment automatically.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Deploy AWS CloudFormation Stacks with Python and Boto3
- Clean up AWS Cloud Resources using the Python Boto3 Module
- Integrate Python Scripts into AWS Systems Manager Automation Runbooks
- Processing AWS CloudTrail Audit Logs with Python and Boto3
Topics this training covers include:
- Create Automation Document with Python Support
- Deploy an AWS CloudFormation Stack with Python and Boto3
- Delete an AWS CloudFormation Stack with Python Boto3
- Initiate AWS CloudFormation Drift Detection with Python Boto3
- Introduction to AWS CloudFormation and Python Boto3 Module
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 13 videos