| new skills - Team Nuggets
New Training: Prepare for the AZ-500 Certification Exam
In this 4-video skill, CBT Nuggets trainer Daniel Sasse reviews the exam coverage areas, and shares a few tips, tricks, and study suggestions. Watch this new Azure training.
Watch the full course: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
This training includes:
- 4 videos
- 11 minutes of training
You’ll learn these topics in this skill:
- AZ-500 Skills Measured
- AZ-500 Course Outline
- AZ-500 Lab Subscription
- AZ-500 Exam Preparation
What Do I Need to Prepare for the AZ-500 Certification Exam?
The Microsoft AZ-500 certification is a must for anyone that wants to get a job in IT systems administration and cybersecurity. Many businesses are either moving to a full cloud or hybrid IT infrastructure. With Azure being the number two cloud provider in the world, understanding security practices for Azure is an important skill set. So, here is what you need to know before you take the exam for the AZ-500 Security Technologies certification:
- Identity management
- Azure security controls and threat prevention
- Protecting and securing data, applications, and networks in the cloud
- Protecting and securing data, applications, and networks in a hybrid environment
- Understanding how to remediate security vulnerabilities.
- Understanding and using security tools
- Understanding and implementing various types of threat protection
- How to respond to security incidents
- Scripting and automation tools
- A strong understanding of Azure products
This exam covers a lot of content. You will need to make sure you have a good understanding of the topics above to pass it.