| new skills - Team Nuggets
New Training: Monitor Security with Security Center and Sentinel
In this 8-video skill, CBT Nuggets trainer Daniel Sasse walks through the Azure security monitoring services available within Azure Security Center and Azure Sentinel. Watch this new Azure training.
Watch the full course: Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate
This training includes:
- 8 videos
- 54 minutes of training
You’ll learn these topics in this skill:
- Evaluate Vulnerability Scans from Azure Security Center
- Configure Just in Time VM Access by Using Azure Security Center
- Configure Centralized Policy Management by Using Azure Security Center
- Configure and Evaluate Compliance Policies by Using Azure Security Center
- Configure Data Sources to Azure Sentinel
- Create and Customize Alerts
- Evaluate Results From Azure Sentinel
- Configure a Playbook for a Security Event by Using Azure Sentinel
What is Azure Security Center?
Azure Security Center is a unified security management solution that is available to all subscribers of Azure. It includes security health monitoring, security threat blocking, security policies, vulnerability discovery tools, and both security analytics and alerts. What's more, it can protect not just your Azure workloads but also your non-Azure workloads in the cloud or on-premise.
As Security Center is integrated within Azure, you don't need to deploy it. It monitors and protects your subscribed services automatically.
Security Center will also identify and perform tasks that will strengthen your security posture, such as ensuring that your services are compliant with the security policies that you have established. It will further continuously ensure that any new resources you add have been configured based on best security practices.
Finally, Security Center seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft security solutions that you may be using, such as Microsoft Defender and Microsoft Cloud App Security.