| training | new training - Michael Hess
New Training: Understanding and Using APIs
In this 29-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Ben Finkel covers the knowledge network administrators need to use APIs to accelerate and simplify repetitive, yet, complex processes into something reusable and versatile.
Watch this REST API training.
This training is the perfect place to start if you know you’ll eventually be dealing with setting up server interactions or hosting microservices. This course introduces you to the fundamentals of working with APIs.
The five skills that comprise this training are:
- REST API Fundamentals
- REST API Requests and Responses
- Parameters and Payloads for REST APIs
- Authentication with HTTP and REST
- Use Postman for REST API Interaction
The five-part series covers topics such as understanding how APIs allow applications to speak with one another, delivering client requests to providers and understanding responses, and writing reusable code to speed application development as well as:
- HTTP Auth with Postman
- HTTP Headers
- Request and Response
- HTTP Requests and Responses Summary
- Postman Scripts
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 29 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more network programmability-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- 7 Skills Every Employee Should Learn
- Cisco DevNet: Why It's Time to Learn Python
- How You Can Become a Next-Gen Network Engineer
Start learning network programmability today!