New Training: Planning for AWS S3 Data Security
In this 12-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Bart Castle covers the knowledge cloud specialists need to ensure that Amazon S3 buckets and objects are secure, that resources that need to be private remain private, and how to limit permissions to S3 resources.
Watch this AWS training.
Maybe you’ve experimented a few times with small directories, or maybe you’ve been working with a small cloud for a while. This Planning for AWS S3 Data Security training makes sure you understand how to anticipate the risks to your buckets and objects.
The two skills that comprise this training are:
- Plan for S3 Confidentiality Data Security
- Plan for S3 Integrity and Availability Data Security
The two-part series covers topics such as writing AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) policies that limit user accesses, defining access to specific buckets and objects by writing bucket policies, and limiting public access through S3 Block Public Access as well as:
- Glacier Vaults and Vault Lock Policies
- S3 Server-Side Encryption: Client Key
- S3 Public Access Account Restrictions
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- S3 Server-Side Encryption: KMS Keys
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 12 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more AWS database security-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- 9 Ways to Protect Your Cloud with AWS
- Are Your S3 Buckets Leaking?
- 7 Most Important AWS Security Tools
Start learning AWS database security today!