New Training: Physical Security and Network Attacks
In this 17-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Chuck Keith covers the knowledge that network administrators need to recognize physical security threats that leave networks vulnerable to attacks, and how to mitigate them with physical and digital policies.
Watch this security training.
You may not be a cybersecurity expert, but knowing how to keep your networks secure is one of your core responsibilities. Learn to recognize and enforce the best physical security practices — and start your career with a strong foundation.
The course covers topics such as recognizing who has access to what data, and how to control that, identifying data storage vulnerabilities, and separating data according to its value to hackers as well as:
- Physical Security & Network Attacks: Cryptolocker and Logic Bombs
- Physical Security & Network Attacks: DDoS with DNS and NTP
- Physical Security & Network Attacks: Evil Twins and Rogue Access Points
- Physical Security & Network Attacks: Video Surveillance and Motion Detection
- Physical Security & Network Attacks: Biometrics
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 17 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more physical security and network attacks-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
Start learning physical security and network attacks today!