| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: GitHub
In this 78-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge software developers need to use GitHub to be a more effective developer by maximizing your efficiency and productivity.
This foundational GitHub training prepares learners to use GitHub to be a more effective developer by maximizing your efficiency and productivity.
Today’s world of software development is marked with cooperation, collaboration and maximized efficiency thanks to tools like Git and GitHub. So it’s not an exaggeration to say that GitHub is an essential tool for a software developer.
With this GitHub training, you’ll understand how to navigate the cloud-based repository hosting service and not only get access to other gits, but make yours available to others and maximize your productivity. Familiarity with GitHub is a prerequisite for many developer positions, and this course can help make sure you know it perfectly.
For managers with GitHub products, this GitHub training can be used to onboard new software developers, curated into individual or team training plans, or as a GitHub reference resource.
The 14-part series covers topics such as understanding how GitHub can improve your development, accessing repositories and understanding how to use them, and getting started with commits and staging.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Developing Projects with GitHub Codespaces
- Introduction to Source Control with GitHub
- Introduction to Automation with GitHub Actions
- Configure a GitHub Actions Workflow for AWS CloudFormation Deployment
- Automatically Publish Container Images with GitHub Packages and Actions
- Automate Amazon S3 Data Migrations with GitHub Actions
- Introduction to GitHub CLI Automation Tool
- Setting Up GitHub Actions Connectivity to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Deploy Terraform Templates with GitHub Actions
- Execute GitHub Actions Workflows on Self-hosted Runners
- Execute Github Actions Workflows on Self-hosted Runners
- Configure Automated AWS Account Cleanup with GitHub Actions
- Automate GitHub Management with PowerShell and REST APIs
- Deploy Containers on AWS Fargate using GitHub Actions
- Connect GitHub Actions to Amazon VPC with Zero Tier
This training includes:
- 13 hour of training
- 78 videos
Start learning GitHub today!