| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician (PCCET)
In this 36-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Keith Barker covers the knowledge security technicians need to speak confidently about fundamental cybersecurity, network security, and cloud security concepts, and then apply that knowledge in a security technician’s role.
So much technical knowledge goes into keeping devices and networks safe and secure that mastering it can take a lifetime. But you have to start somewhere. And It was with that in mind that Palo Alto created the Certified Cybersecurity Entry-level Technician certification.
The PCCET is comprehensive and thorough, but it’s also intended for people new to studying cybersecurity. No matter the reason why, if you need to understand how devices, networks, and clouds are kept digitally secure, preparing for the PCCET is a great first step. And you’ll come out of it with a certification from Palo Alto, which is a valuable career move too.
The 10-part series covers topics such as recognizing the fundamentals of cybersecurity, understanding what makes interconnected networks possible, like hubs, and switches, and protocols, and navigating various cloud technologies and their implementations.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Network Security Fundamentals
- IP Addressing
- Network Model Fundamentals
- Palo Alto Networking Fundamentals
- Palo Alto Next-gen Firewall Features
- The Cyberattack Lifecycle
- Vulnerabilities, Exploits, and Risk
- Cloud Computing and Security
- Strategies for Securing Networks
- Palo Alto SecOps and DevSecOps
Topics this training covers include:
- Intro to Cloud Computing and Security
- Encapsulation and Decapsulation
- Unified Threat Management
- Application Layer Services
This training includes:
- 3 hour of training
- 36 videos