| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals (DP-900)
In this 64-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Ben Finkel covers the knowledge cloud administrators need to use Microsoft Azure data services to work with cloud-based data, whether relational or non-relational, in different workloads.
Microsoft Azure is a suite of Microsoft cloud computing products that let companies build, test, deploy and manage applications and services around data. For an organization to maximize its use of data, it needs trained cloud administrators who understand data and the tools for manipulating it.
This Data Fundamentals training prepares you for Microsoft’s Azure Data Fundamentals certification by explaining relational and non-relational data, different data workloads and the core concepts of data in the cloud.
The 10-part series covers topics such as naming and understanding the core concepts of digitized data, describing the difference between working with relational and non-relational data, and thinking and working with analytics workloads on Azure.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Describe Types of Core Data Workloads
- Describe Relational Azure Data Services
- Describe Relational Data Workloads
- Describe Data Analytics Core Concepts
- Identify Basic Management Tasks for Relational Data
- Structured Query Language (SQL) Introduction
- Describe Non-Relational Data Workloads
- Identify Basic Management Tasks for Non-Relational Data
- Analyze a Basic Script
- Big Data Components of Azure
Topics this training covers include:
- Relational Data vs. NoSQL
- An Intro to SQL
- Deploying Azure SQL Database
- Azure Storage Blobs, Files, and Disks
- Change and Remove Data with Update and Delete
This training includes:
- 8 hour of training
- 64 videos