New Course: AWS Cloud Automation with Python
In this 52-video, advanced training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge cloud administrators need to use Python to automate administration and management tasks in AWS, saving time and ensuring duplication of results.
Watch this AWS and Python training: AWS Cloud Automation with Python
Python is an incredibly easy language to learn, and this AWS Cloud Automation with Python training will show you how it can be brought to bear on AWS and save you time in your cloud administration.
The 10-part series covers topics such as fundamentals of the Python language and applying them, writing Python scripts that automate your cloud administration tasks, and making use of different Python libraries to enhance and extend your automation.
Watch a video from the series:
The 10 skills that comprise this series are:
- Getting Started with the AWS SDK for Python: Boto3
- Deploy AWS CloudFormation Stacks with Python and Boto3
- Managing Amazon DynamoDB with Python and Boto3
- Develop Python-based AWS Lambda Functions with Containers
- Managing Amazon DocumentDB with Python and Boto3
- Write and Query Data in Amazon DynamoDB Tables with Python
- Managing Amazon S3 Storage with Python and Boto3
- Integrate Python Scripts into AWS Systems Manager Automation Runbooks
- Managing Amazon Timestream Databases with Python and Boto3
- Automate Docker Engine with Python and Docker-py
Topics this training covers include:
- Introduction to AWS Lambda Containers with Python
- Connect to the Docker Engine with Python
- Create an Amazon DynamoDB Table with Python
- Pull Container Images with Docker and Python
- Ingest Data into Amazon Timestream with Telegraf Agent
This training includes:
- 8 hour of training
- 52 videos
Start learning Python for AWS today!