| training | new training - Michael Hess
New Training: Getting Started with MX Firewalls
In this 26-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson covers the knowledge that network administrators need to configure, administer and troubleshoot Cisco Meraki MX Security & SD-WAN appliances in the administration of distributed sites, campuses or datacenter VPNs.
Watch this Meraki MX training.
The Meraki MX line of firewall appliances from Cisco are some of the most popular security and virtualization tools on the market. Companies that invest in the use of Meraki MXs also need network administrators who go out of their way to learn to master them.
The four skills that comprise this training are:
- Understand Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking Concepts
- Deploy LAN Connectivity with Meraki MX Appliances
- Implement Advanced Security Features with Meraki MX Firewalls
- Deploy VPNs with Cisco Meraki MX Firewalls
The four-part series covers topics such as setting bandwidth policies for different application types, filtering content and preventing intrusions, and automating VPN route generations as well as:
- Creating Users for Client VPNs
- Addressing and VLANs
- Summarizing Meraki Firewall Features
- Setting the Primary and Failover WAN IP Addresses
- Inbound Firewall Rules
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 26 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more security appliances-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- Network Battle Royale: Cisco vs. Juniper vs. Check Point
- 6 Reasons Why Cisco Networks Rock
- How Does Cisco ACI Compare to Cisco DNA?
Start learning security appliances today!