| training | new training - Michael Hess
New Training: Developing for Azure Storage
In this 27-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson covers the knowledge Azure developers need to write code and develop solutions that integrate seamlessly with Azure Storage, optimize database usage, and can create, read, update and delete tables automatically.
Watch this Azure Storage training.
Microsoft’s cloud-based solutions for building, testing, deploying and managing applications and services are as powerful and useful as they are complicated. If you’re a developer, you’ve got a lot to learn about each of the many services that Microsoft bundles into Azure. But if your code needs to access, use or manipulate storage, learning to Develop for Azure Storage is particularly important.
The four-part series covers topics such as creating, reading, updating and deleting data through API, implementing partitioning schemes, and addressing transient state in code as well as:
The four skills that comprise this series are:
- Azure Table Storage Solutions
- Develop Apps that use Azure Cosmos DB
- Develop Apps that use Azure SQL Databases
- Develop Azure Blob Storage Solutions
While this training may not map to a certification, it’s still valuable skills training for Azure developers looking to learn cloud storage resources.
Topics this training covers include:
- Downloading Blobs From Your Web App
- Creating a Free Azure SQL Database
- Listing Blobs in Your ASP.NET Core Web App
- Deploying Blob Storage, Containers, and Blobs
- Developing with Blob Storage in Mind
This training includes:
- 3 hour of training
- 27 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more cloud storage resources-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- Is the AZ-204 Worth It?
- How Do the Microsoft Azure 70-532, 70-533, and 70-535 Relate?
- The Amazon Storage Gateway: The What and How of it All
Start learning cloud storage resources today!