New Training: Creating a Base Configuration for Cisco Devices
In this 15-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers Jeremy Cioara and Keith Barker cover the knowledge and skills that network administrators need to create base configurations on Cisco devices — specifically focusing on preparing application-centric infrastructures.
Watch this Cisco training.
Most network configuration and maintenance is evolving — away from wide, application-agnostic networks and more toward networks that are custom-made for specific applications. Creating a base configuration is an essential step in preparing Cisco devices for an ACI. This Cisco-focused training will help ensure that your skills keep pace with a new generation of networking.
The two skills that comprise this training are:
- Create a Base Configuration for Cisco Devices
- Create a Base Configuration for Cisco Devices Hands-On Lab
The two-part series covers fundamental networking topics such as understanding the role a base configuration plays in ACI topology, negotiating Cisco ACI fabric discovery and base configurations, and employing Cisco Network Insights to troubleshoot configurations as well as:
- Review of Create a Base Configuration for Cisco Devices
- Configuring and Verifying Interfaces and IP Addresses Lab
- Configure DNS and Router Interfaces
- Telnet and SSH Implementation
- Configuring Device Identification (Hostname and Banner)
Topics this training covers include:
This training includes:
- 2 hours of training
- 15 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more Cisco routing- and switching-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- 6 Reasons Why Cisco Networks Rock
- How Does Cisco ACI Compare to Cisco DNA?
- What 2020 May Hold for Cisco
Start learning Cisco routing and switching today.