New Training: AWS Lambda
In this 42-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers Trevor Sullivan and Bart Castle cover the knowledge that cloud administrators need to use AWS Lambda for building and deploying serverless applications for web app development, data processing, and mobile backend development.
Watch this AWS Lambda training.
By learning how to leverage Lambda, your code will be cheaper to deploy — and it’ll work better. You’ll also learn how AWS Lambda works within the AWS constellation of on-demand services, alongside and in coordination, with their other service offerings.
The six skills that comprise this traning are:
- Understand the AWS Lambda Service
- Getting Started with AWS Serverless Application Model
- Working with Lambda Functions Using SAM
- Working with API Gateway using SAM
- Gradually Deploying Applications using SAM
- Build Serverless Functions with PowerShell and AWS Lambda
The six-part series covers topics such as navigating the AWS Lambda console, writing and deploying Lambda functions, and developing serverless apps within Lambda as well as:
- Getting Started with Serverless Application Model
- Understanding AWS Lambda Pricing
- Planning for SAM Gradual and Canary Deployments
- Writing Lambda function output to S3
- Understanding the Calculator API project
This training includes:
- 5 hours of training
- 42 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more serverless infrastructure-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- 5 Best AWS Developer Tools
- AWS Lambda vs EC2: Which to Use and When
- How to Prepare for the AWS SysOps Admin Exam
Start learning serverless infrastructure today!