New Training: AWS Cloud Automation
In this 345-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge cloud administrators need to control network infrastructure and make a system more reliable and secure with automated tools inside AWS’ management “hub”.
The technologies around enterprise networks are constantly receiving cutting-edge updates, but the technologies themselves have been around for decades. And for much of that time, the best way to control infrastructure and improve a systems reliability or security was with more money. Throwing people and dollars at a network’s problems was the only realistic solution before infrastructure as a service.
Now, cloud infrastructures allow for robust platforms that couple with automation frameworks so that enterprise networks can have their resources controlled, scaled, secured and deployed efficiently and with much less effort than ever before. This AWS Cloud Automation training is how you can learn what infrastructure and deployment automation tools and resources exist and how to leverage them.
The 64-part series covers topics such as automating infrastructure with versioned templates for easy replication, automating deployment with cloud-native tools that reduce effort but increase velocity, and scanning for and automatically flagging or even correcting anomalies or failed resources as well as:
The 64 skills that comprise this series include:
- Automate Amazon S3 Object Storage with PowerShell
- Automate Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS) with PowerShell
- Managing Cloud Resources with AWS CloudFormation and PowerShell
- Orchestrate Your Cloud Applications with AWS Step Functions
- Deploying Services on Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS)
- Automate AWS with PowerShell on Linux, Mac, and Windows
- Leverage EC2 Image Builder to Automate Operating System Image Builds
- Automating EC2 Image Builder with the AWS Tools for PowerShell
- Deploy Amazon EC2 Image Builder Components with AWS CloudFormation
- Build Reproducible Desktop Environments with Amazon WorkSpaces
- Use Ansible with EC2 Image Builder to Automate Image Builds
While this training may not map to a certification, it’s still valuable skills training for cloud administrators looking to learn AWS automation tools.
Topics this training covers include:
- Build and Test AWS CloudFormation Template for an EC2 Instance
- Resolve Race Condition and Re-test Automation Workflow
- Use Multipass to Test Ansible Playbooks on Ubuntu Linux
- Add EC2 Image Builder Infrastructure Configuration
- Creating an ECS Task Definition and Deploying an NGINX Task
This training includes:
- 53 hour of training
- 345 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more AWS automation tools-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
Start learning AWS automation tools today!