| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: Automating AWS Storage with Python
In this 14-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge cloud specialists need to use Python commands to automate your use of S3 buckets and data in other AWS Storage options for use in websites, applications and more.
As you work with AWS storage, there are many tasks you’ll need to master, things like backing up your data, increasing AWS storage allotments and volume resizing. But just knowing how to do them is only one part of a cloud specialist’s career. To really flourish, you’ll need to master automating those tasks.
Python is an easy-to-use, all-purpose coding language that’s beloved across the internet. With it, you can set up routines and repeating tasks in your AWS account that takes many of the repetitive tasks of your job off your plate. With this Automating AWS Storage with Python training, your job just becomes easier.
The two-part series covers topics such as recognizing the right Python commands for discovering buckets, navigating your AWS storage through Python commands, and creating a usable interface between your buckets and your tools.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Managing Amazon S3 Storage with Python and Boto3
- Managing Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) with Python
Topics this training covers include:
- Introduction to Amazon S3 and Python Boto3 SDK
- Storing Data in Amazon S3 Buckets with Python and Boto3
- Configure Remote Development Environment for Amazon S3 Programming
- Understanding Python Automation APIs for Amazon EBS
- Create Amazon S3 Bucket with Python and Boto3
This training includes:
- 1 hour of training
- 14 videos