Watch the full course: AWS Cloud Automation
This training includes:
- 8 videos
- 56 minutes of training
You’ll learn these topics in this skill:
- Introduction to AWS CodeBuild and NPM Registry
- Craft a Buildspec.yml for NPM and AWS CodeBuild
- Create NPM Registry Automation Token in AWS Systems Manager Parameter Store
- Invoke Build in AWS CodeBuild and Validate NPM Publishing Status
- Clean Up NPM and AWS Cloud Resources
Get To the Fun Stuff With AWS CodeBuild
It’s probably safe to say that the least fun part of development is managing your environment. That’s pretty true of most projects. The infrastructure isn’t the best part.
The best projects should be able to separate the good stuff from the necessary infrastructure. That’s what AWS CodeBuild thinks, at least. AWS CodeBuild exists for coders and developers who want to offload the infrastructure for compiling, testing and packaging code. Sure, there are people who like provisioning and scaling servers or installing and configuring software, but you’re not one of them, AWS CodeBuild handles infrastructure for you so you can get to the good part.