| new skills - Team Nuggets
New Training: Implement Azure Functions
In this 7-video skill, CBT Nuggets trainer Trevor Sullivan explores the world of serverless functions in Microsoft Azure. Gain an understanding of the project structure and how to publish, invoke, and monitor Azure Functions. Watch this new Azure training.
Watch the full course: Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer Associate
This training includes:
- 7 videos
- 51 minutes of training
You’ll learn these topics in this skill:
- Introduction to Azure Functions
- Creating Your First Azure Function in PowerShell
- Scheduling an Azure Function on a Timer
- Handling Secrets from Azure Functions
- Developing Locally with Azure Functions
- Installing Modules in PowerShell Projects
How to Create Serverless Functions Without Learning Node
Azure Functions is a serverless PaaS like AWS Lambda or Heroku. Unlike those services, though, Azure Functions can host and run scripts written in PowerShell. That means that Functions can bring the power of serverless computing to more people.