| CBT Nuggets - Team Nuggets
New Course: Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
In this 84-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets Trainer Trevor Sullivan covers the knowledge systems administrators need to do basic installations as well as configure and manage production-grade Kubernetes (K8s) clusters.
Originating from the Greek word for helmsman or pilot, Kubernetes is a portable, extensible, open-source platform for managing containerized workloads and services, facilitating both declarative configuration and automation.
There was a time when familiarity with managing, deploying and troubleshooting Kubernetes clusters was optional, but that time has passed. It's almost certain you'll encounter virtualization and containerization in your career as a sysadmin, so prepare for it with this training.
The Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) certification proves CKAs have the skills, knowledge, and competency to install, configure and manage Kubernetes containers so that your application life cycle stays on an even, reliable keel. For any systems administrator using this training for exam preparation, our Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) course maps to the Linux Foundation CKA exam objectives.
This 18-part Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) training course covers topics such as managing deployments and configuring applications, installing, configuring and validating Kubernetes clusters, navigating Kubernetes cluster architectures, Configuring cluster nodes and networking, worker node and networking failures.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Troubleshooting a Kubernetes Cluster
- Deploy a Kubernetes Cluster using Kubeadm
- Understanding Deployments on Kubernetes
- Understanding Networking in Kubernetes
- Using Ingress Controllers with Kubernetes Clusters
- Create Highly Available Kubernetes Cluster with Kubeadm
- Build and Deploy Custom Container Images for Kubernetes Pods
- Upgrade Kubernetes Clusters Provisioned with Kubeadm
- Understanding CoreDNS in Kubernetes
- Horizontal Pod Scaling on Kubernetes
- Configure Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) in Kubernetes
- Configure Cluster Autoscaling in Kubernetes
- Secure Traffic in Kubernetes Clusters with Network Policy
- Understanding Kubernetes Manifest Files
- Advanced Kubectl Command Line Usage
- Using Liveness and Readiness Probes in Kubernetes Pods
- Deploy Highly Available Etcd Cluster for Kubernetes
This training includes:
- 15 hours of training
- 84 videos