Configure DNS Zones and Records in Windows Server
March 2021 with Keith Barker
- 13 videos
- 3 hrs 14 mins
Gain an understanding of A, AAAA, PTR, SOA, NS, SRV, CNAME, and MX records. Learn about zone scavenging, TTL, round robin, and Zone Scopes.
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows and networking technologies
- PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- System administration
- Implementation and support of networking in a Windows environment