Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate (AZ-203) Online Training
In this intermediate Microsoft Azure Developer training, Knox Hutchinson prepares Azure developers to take the AZ-203 exam, which is the one required exam to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate certification.
This Azure training was designed for Azure administrators with a good handle on the C# or .NET programming languages or a developer preparing to work with Azure. In either case, you'll be more marketable with these intermediate Azure development skills.
For anyone who manages their or their company’s Azure training, this Azure Developer training can be used for AZ-203 exam prep, onboarding Azure developers, upskilling Azure administrators, or as a part of an Azure migration training plan.
AZ-203: What You Need to Know
This Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate training maps to the Microsoft AZ-203 exams objectives, and covers topics such as:
- Using virtual machines (VMs), ARM templates, and Azure Disk Encryption
- Creating Azure Managed Kubernetes Service (AKS) clusters
- Integrating caching and content delivery with Azure Redis cache and Azure CDN
- Using Azure Search and API Gateways
- Creating Azure App Service web apps, mobile apps, and API apps
- Implementing Azure functions
- Developing solutions that use Cosmos DB and blob storage
- Implementing authentication, access control, and secure data solutions
- Developing App Service Logic Apps
- Using Application Insights and Azure Monitor to support monitoring and logging
Who Should Take AZ-203 Training?
This Azure Developer training is considered professional-level Microsoft training, which means it was designed for Azure developers. This AZ-203 course is designed for Azure developers with three to five years of experience with Azure.
Cloud administrators. Microsoft recommends at least a year of programming language experience before attempting the AZ-203 exam. With that said, the best way to learn a programming language is to use it in an applied way. If you’re a cloud administrator already familiar with Azure who has been meaning to pick up C# or .NET, this Azure training may be a good learning tool for you to reach your goals.
Experienced developers. If you already have some programming skills, then this Azure training will largely be an introduction to Azure services. It will give you the practical experience with Azure tools and services, and validate entry-level proficiency. Developers with AWS or other cloud environment experience will have an even easier time moving to Azure with this Microsoft Certified Azure Developer Associate training.