Common Attack Types
February 2022 with Keith Barker
- 8 videos
- 1 hr 18 mins
CBT Nuggets learners save 10% off the price of exam vouchers by using the code CBTN10 at the CompTIA Store.
- An understanding of concepts taught in CompTIA A+ and at least 9 to 12 months of networking experience is recommended, but not required
- CompTIA Network+ N10-008
- Junior Network Administrator
- Junior Systems Administrator
- Datacenter Support Technician
- Telecommunications Technician
- Help Desk Technician
- Network Analyst
- Network Engineer
Keith Barker has been a CBT Nuggets trainer since 2012 and has earned a variety of certifications, including Cisco CCIE Routing and Switching, Cisco CCIE Security, Cisco CCDP, HP-MASE, Brocade BCNP, (ISC)2 CISSP, CompTIA’s Network+ and Security+, VMware VCP5-DCV, Palo Alto CNSE, Check Point CCSA.