Azure AD Hybrid Identities
June 2022 with Bob Salmans
- 6 videos
- 52 mins
Hybrid identities are identities other than standard user accounts that come from many remote locations. This includes the ability to authenticate with your local domain credentials, your Gmail credentials, and even your Facebook credentials. We'll also look at enabling Multi-Factor Authentication and Seamless Single Sign-On. Buckle up, it's going to be a wild ride!
- An understanding of concepts taught in Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals is recommended.
- Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator
- IT Security Professionals
- Microsoft Cloud Operations Professionals
- Microsoft Security Compliance Managers