| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI)
In this 232-video, intermediate CCNP Enterprise (300-410 ENARSI) training, CBT Nuggets trainers Keith Barker and Knox Hutchinson cover the knowledge network engineers need to implement and troubleshoot advanced routing technologies and services for Cisco enterprise networks.
Expanding on the knowledge covered in the 350-401 ENCOR training, this forty-part series covers advanced networking topic such as EIGRP, OSPF v2 and v3, and MP-BGP, and MPLS VPNs. It also gets into network programmability and other advanced networking principles.
There are 40 skills in the course, including:
- Tools for Route Manipulation and Control
- Troubleshoot Summarization
- Configure and Verify Policy-Based Routing
- Configure and Verify VRF-Lite
- Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- Fundamentals of EIGRP
- EIGRP Address Families
- EIGRP Neighbor Relationships and Authentication
- EIGRP Stub Routing
- Troubleshoot EIGRP
- and 30 more skills.
This training maps to the 300-410 ENARSI exam, which is one of six concentration exams required to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Topics this training covers include:
- Troubleshooting Labs
- PBR Overview
- Intro to Troubleshooting Summarization
- Intro to Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
- EIGRP Review
This training includes:
- 26 hour of training
- 232 videos
Watch a video from this CCNP course:
Start preparing for CCNP Enterprise today!