| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: Cisco CCNP Enterprise Core (350-401 ENCOR)
In this 443-video, intermediate CCNP Enterprise Core (350-401 ENCOR) training, CBT Nuggets trainers Jeff Kish, Jeremy Cioara, Keith Barker, Jacob Moran, Knox Hutchinson, and Chuck Keith cover the foundational knowledge network engineers need to implement and operate Cisco enterprise network core technologies like Cisco SD-WAN.
The sixty-two-part series covers topics such as plan and implement SD-WAN, SD-Access and Quality of Service solutions, enable network programmability, and learn advanced networking principles .
Here are ten of the 62 skills that comprise this series:
- Explain The Hierarchical Network Model
- Explain Enterprise Network Design
- Describe High-Availability Techniques
- Analyze WLAN Design Principles
- Differentiate Between On-Premises and Cloud Deployments
- Explain the Principles of SD-WAN
- Identify Cisco SD-WAN Components
- Explain Cisco SD-WAN Services
- Explain the Principles of SD-Access
- Explain SD-Access Fabric Operation
- … and more
The trainers designed this course to teach network engineers advanced networking topics and prepare for the new CCNP exam, which replaced the CCNP R&S in February 2020.
This training maps to the 350-401 ENCOR exam, which is one of two required to earn the CCNP Enterprise certification.
Topics this training covers include:
- Lightweight Design
- SSO and NSF
- Congestion Management and Avoidance
- Agent vs Agentless Orchestration Tools
This training includes:
- 48 hour of training
- 443 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Start preparing for your CCNP Enterprise today!