| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C01)
In this 381-video, entry-level AWS SysOps Admin training, CBT Nuggets trainers Bart Castle and Trevor Sullivan cover the knowledge cloud administrators need to deploy, manage, and use scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems.
The 44-part series covers topics such as:
- Plan for EC2 Pricing
- Plan for and Run Amazon EC2 Instances
- Plan for Monitoring at AWS
- Design for Dynamic EC2 Workloads
- Design for EC2 Automated Scaling
- Prepare for the AWS SysOps Administrator Associate Exam
Their training also maps to the AWS Certified Sysops Administrator (SOA-C01) exam, which is required to earn the AWS Certified Sysops Administrator certification.
Topics this training covers include:
- Counting Events with a CloudWatch Log Metric Filter
- Scalability for AWS Compute Services
- Public Web Server: Internet Gateway and Subnet
- Identifying Reliability Limits
- Management Network: Bridge ENIs
This training includes:
- 40 hour of training
- 381 videos
Watch a video from this AWS SysOps Admin course:
Start preparing for SysOps Admin today!