Maintain IPAM in Windows Server
March 2021 with Keith Barker
- 6 videos
- 1 hr 38 mins
Join Keith Barker as he teaches you how to manually provision IPAM, how to manage IP blocks and ranges, how to configure IPAM database storage by using SQL Server, and how to configure DHCP scopes and options.
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows and networking technologies
- PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- System administration
- Implementation and support of networking in a Windows environment