Install and Configure DNS Servers in Windows Server
March 2021 with Keith Barker
- 12 videos
- 2 hrs 59 mins
Learn how to configure forwarders, Root Hints, and delegation. Gain an understanding of Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), DNS Socket Pools, and DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE).
- Experience with Windows desktop administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Basic experience and understanding of Windows and networking technologies
- PowerShell experience is also recommended, but not required.
- None, as hands-on labs are included as part of the course
- System administration
- Implementation and support of networking in a Windows environment