AWS Security: Compliance and Governance
November 2018 with Bart Castle
- 42 videos
- 4 hrs 26 mins
Learn about the key tools and practices that will aid you in creating, maintaining, and protecting value; learn to train and prepare teams to use AWS cloud services; gain an understanding of the tools used to conduct compliance audits and assessments for AWS-based workloads; and learn about essential cost control, cost management, and reporting tools.
- A basic understanding of IT services and their uses in the AWS Cloud platform is recommended, but not required.
- Six months of experience using the AWS Cloud is recommended, but not required.
- PC, MAC, or Linux system with Internet access
- Free tier (or higher) account with AWS
- AWS Certified Security - Speciality
- IT Professional
- System Administrator
- Network Administrator
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer