AngularJS Online Training
In this intermediate software development skills training, you'll learn about AngularJS fundamentals.
Created by Google, AngularJS simplifies the web development experience for web developers. Developers of all skill levels should find a lot to love about AngularJS, and the easy, integrated approach to web development that it offers. New developers will find the basic features of AngularJS covered in rich detail, while Ben takes experienced engineers and architects on a deep dive of advanced topics.
For anyone who manages their software development training, this software development training can be used to onboard new software developers, curated into individual or team training plans, or as a software development reference resource.
AngularJS: What You Need to Know
For any software developer looking to improve their proficiency with AngularJS, this software development course covers topics such as:
- Understanding the basics of using AngularJS
- Data binding and controllers in AngularJS
- Managing scope, and using expressions and filters
- Using directives and advanced directives
- Relying on dependency injection
- Leveraging AJAX
- Animating with AngularJS
- Authenticating with tokens
- Handling events and incorporating touchscreen gestures
Who Should Take AngularJS Training?
This AngularJS training is entry-level software development training, which means it was designed for new software developers, or anyone trying to learn AngularJS.