Azure Architecting Solutions (70-535) Online TrainingThe exam associated with this course has been retired. However, this course still retains value as a training resource.
In this expert Microsoft MCSE: Cloud training, Ben Finkel prepares learners to design compute infrastructure, data and networking implementation, and security and identity solutions.
Microsoft retired the 70-535 exam in 2018, and replaced it with two exams: AZ-300 and AZ-301. While this course no longer maps to an active exam, it’s still a valuable resource for anyone studying for one of those exams — or cloud engineers who want to design public and hybrid cloud solutions using the Azure platform.
For anyone who manages Azure training, this Azure Architecting Solutions training can be used for 70-535 exam prep, on-boarding new cloud engineers, or as part of a team training plan.
Azure Architecting: What You Need to Know
This MSCE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure training steps through the 70-535 exam objectives, and covers topics such as:
- How to design an Azure cloud compute infrastructure – virtual machines, serverless computing, microservices, web apps, and compute-intensive apps,
- How to design an Azure data implementation – Azure storage, Azure data services, relational database storage, NoSQL storage, and CosmosDB,
- How to design an Azure networking implementation, including external connectivity for Azure Virtual Networks and connectivity for hybrid applications,
- Steps to design a security and identity solutions using Active Directory services and links to external identity providers such as Google and Facebook,
- How to leverage Azure platform services such as Artificial Intelligence, Azure IoT Hubs, messaging solutions, and media services, and
- How to design a monitoring and alerting strategy for apps, platforms, and automation.
Who Should Take 70-535 Training?
This Azure Architecting Solutions training is considered expert-level Microsoft training, which means it was designed for cloud engineers. This 70-535 course will validate the extensive experience most cloud engineers have with Azure.
New or aspiring cloud administrators. Azure Architecting Solutions training is designed for experienced networking professionals. Network administrators with a few years of experience will benefit from this training by developing practical expertise in designing Azure and hybrid cloud solutions. Although the 70-535 certification exam has been retired, this training still helps prepare students for senior Azure cloud admin and engineer positions.
Experienced cloud engineers. Azure Architecting Solutions (70-535) training is not for every new or aspiring network administrator. Although not required, the trainers recommend that students have at least one year of coding experience (.NET, PHP, or PowerShell). With the right experience, cloud engineers who complete this Azure architect course will have the skills they need to step into positions that lead to cloud architect roles.