| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Training: Cisco OSPF Troubleshooting
In this 41-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Keith Barker covers the knowledge network administrators need to identify the source of an OSPF error on a Cisco router and implement the appropriate steps to get your OSPF functionality restored.
The Open Shortest Path First protocol is a powerful and often complicated protocol. When it’s working properly, an autonomous system’s data can fly through its various nodes and routers. When it’s malfunctioning, debugging it can seem intimidating and overwhelming.
The upside to OSPF is that although it’s complex and layered, it doesn’t tend to break in unexpected ways. What this Cisco OSPF Troubleshoot training will show you is how to recognize the obvious red flags that point you toward the solution. Implementing the solution might be challenging and complicated, but you can feel certain of the diagnosis and confident in your ability to implement the fix after taking this training.
The eight-part series covers topics such as checking Layer 2 functionality for errors, validating IP addresses on a router’s interfaces, and verifying static and dynamic routes configuration commands.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Troubleshoot IPv4 OSPF Network Types
- Troubleshoot IPv6 OSPF Network Types
- Troubleshoot IPv4 OSPF Areas
- Troubleshoot IPv6 OSPF Areas
- Troubleshoot IPv4 OSPF Virtual Links
- Troubleshoot IPv6 OSPF Virtual Links
- Troubleshoot OSPF Authentication for IPv4
- Troubleshoot OSPF Authentication for IPv6
Topics this training covers include:
- Implement and Verify Authentication
- Introduction to IPv6 OSPF Virtual Links
- IPv4 Virtual Link Lab 01
- Troubleshoot OSPFv3 Virtual Links Lab 01
- Getting Familiar with the Network
This training includes:
- 5 hour of training
- 41 videos