New Training: Cisco Collaboration Solutions and Architecture
In this 92-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Lalo Nunez covers the knowledge network administrators need to describe the Cisco suite of collaboration technologies, the architectures that are available for maintaining them and approaches to deploying them.
Watch this full Cisco Collaboration training.
For any organization — but particularly enterprise-sized organizations — choosing a collaboration solution, or making changes to an existing one, is an expensive and time-intensive process. This Cisco Collaboration Solutions and Architecture training is designed to provide a network administrator or collaboration engineer with an understanding of the different deployments that are possible with Cisco collaboration technologies. Cisco collaboration solutions can be provided by on-premises deployments, hybrid deployments, and cloud deployments. This training contextualizes each and ensures a network administrator understands each and their trade-offs and strengths.
The 12-part series covers topics such as describing the main components of a Cisco collaboration environment and their roles within the architecture, assessing design and deployment recommendations and best practices, and describing optional designs that can be deployed as alternatives to pre-defined architectures as well as:
The 12 skills that comprise this series are:
- Cisco Collaboration: Introduction to Communication, Audio, and Video Basics
- Cisco Collaboration: Licensing
- Cisco Collaboration: Key Design Elements
- Cisco Collaboration: Edge Devices
- Cisco Collaboration: Install Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Collaboration: Phone Bootup Process
- Cisco Collaboration: Cisco Unified Communications Manager First Look
- Cisco Collaboration: Cisco Unified Communications Manager Regions and Locations
- Cisco Collaboration: Core Network Components
- Cisco Collaboration: Configure Network Components
- Cisco Collaboration: DHCP and DNS
- Cisco Collaboration: LDAP and Certificates
While this training may not map to a certification, it’s still valuable skills training for network administrators looking to learn Cisco collaboration tools.
Topics this training covers include:
- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Sync
- CUCL vs CUWL Licensing
- CUCM Post Installation
- CUCM Locations
This training includes:
- 9 hour of training
- 92 videos
Watch a video from the series:
Here's some more Cisco collaboration tools-related content from the CBT Nuggets blog:
- How to Build a CCNP Collaboration Home Lab
- 3 Most Practical Collaboration Certs for IT Pros
- 6 Reasons Why Cisco Networks Rock
Start learning Cisco collaboration tools today!