New Course: Citrix CCA-V XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x Administration (1Y0-203)
CBT Nuggets trainer Jacob Moran recently released his new Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.1x Admin – CCA-V (1YO-203) course. He covers Citrix XenApp, along with the latest version of XenDesktop. Learn to install, configure, and manage highly available XenApp and XenDesktop 7.1x environments.
Moran’s latest course also helps you prepare for the Citrix Certified Associate in Virtualization certification exam. This certification helps learners in desktop administrator and application administrator roles.
The hands-on virtual lab environment in Moran’s course prepares you to sit for your Citrix Certified Associate in Virtualization cert, along with teaching you all about XenApp and XenDesktop administration.
The course covers topics such as:
- Using the Layered Approach of XenDesktop Architecture
- Understanding the Virtual Delivery Agent
- Configuring the Citrix License Server
- Understanding the Delivery Controller
- Prepping a VM for VDI
Watch one of the videos in Jacob’s course.
Here are some CBT Nuggets blog posts you might find useful:
- The Most Valuable Certifications for a Virtualization Career
- CERT NEWS: Citrix Recertification Program
- Why Mobile Security is So Tough — and How to Make It Easier
Prepare for the CCA-V exam with Jacob in his new Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7.1x Admin – CCA-V (1YO-203) course today!