New Training: Microsoft 365 Certified: Fundamentals (MS-900)
Microsoft 365 is a toolbox of products and services that can be swapped in and out — and configured — making it a favorite of many organizations. Learn Microsoft 365 fundamentals with Simona Millham and Chuck Keith's latest course.
With the help of this training, you'll learn the ins and outs of this cloud-based platform and how it can address business needs, making it a must for both admins and anyone who wants to understand the capabilities of Microsoft 365.
For those who want to earn Microsoft 365 Fundamentals certification, this training maps to the MS-900 exam, making it an ideal study resource.
This 42-video, entry-level training covers topics including:
- Learning available Microsoft 365 services
- Recognizing concepts and benefits of the SaaS cloud model
- How Microsoft 365 enables collaboration
- Understanding the management, security, and compliance features
- Pricing and support options
- … and much more
Interested in more Office 365 content? Here's a post about some of the most under-used Office 365 services.