New Course: Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals (AZ-900)
In this 66-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainer Daniel Sasse covers the knowledge cloud administrators need to understand the fundamental concepts of cloud computing.
This Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training prepares technical and non-technical professionals to take the AZ-900 exam, which is the one required exam to earn the Microsoft Certified Azure Fundamentals certification.
This AZ-900 training is the ideal entry point into the Microsoft certification program for IT professionals, and can even be used as user training for Azure migrations. Once you’re done with this Azure Fundamentals training, you’ll be more marketable, both as a technical or non-technical professional — plus you'll have a good handle on the core services of the Azure cloud.
The 11-part series covers topics such as cloud concepts: benefits, economies of scale, CapEx vs. OpEx, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, cloud deployment models: public, private, hybrid, and cloud cost control: purchasing options, cost factors, pricing calculator, TCO, saving money.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Describe the Benefits and Usage of Azure Core Solutions
- Describe the Benefits and Usage of Azure Management Tools
- Describe General and Network Security Features and Functionality
- Describe Azure Privacy and Compliance Resources
- Describe Azure Governance Features and Identity Services
- Describe Azure Cost Management and Service Level Agreements
- Describe Cloud Concepts
- Describe the Different Categories of Cloud Services
- Describe the Core Resources Available in Azure
- Describe the Core Azure Architectural Components
Topics this training covers include:
- Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Templates
- Azure Dedicated Hosts
- Azure Machine Learning, Cognitive Services and Azure Bot Service
- Azure Security Center
- Azure Policy
This training includes:
- 10 hour of training
- 66 videos