New Course: Juniper JNCIS-ENT: Enterprise Routing and Switching Specialist (JN0-348)
In this 129-video, intermediate training, CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson covers the knowledge network administrators need to configure, monitor or troubleshoot enterprise network functionality with specialized knowledge of routing and switching protocols, codexes and concepts.
The JNCIS-ENT is the specialist-level certification from Juniper Networks in enterprise routing and switching. For a network administrator, there might not be a better certification if you work on an enterprise Juniper network.
This JNCIS-ENT certification relies heavily on routing and switching technologies specific to Juniper devices — unlike the entry-level JNCIA which deals a lot with networking technology in general. The JNCIS-ENT is a way for a network administrator to demonstrate their commitment to the craft and Enterprise Routing and Switching Specialist training will cover all the skills and knowledge an administrator would need to pass it.
The 13-part series covers topics such as benefits and functionality of VLANs and Layer 2 for Junos OS, protocols that make enterprise routing and switching possible like OSPF, Spanning Tree, and BGP, and administering and managing high availability on Junos networks.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Configure Layer 2 Switching on Junos
- Configure Layer 2 Security on Junos
- Deploy LACP on Junos Devices
- Deploy Multi-Chassis Link Aggregations (MC-LAG) on Junos Bridges
- Understand and Configure Spanning Tree Protocol (STP)
- Advanced Routing Concepts on Junos
- Design and Configure OSPF on Junos
- Design and Deploy IS-IS on Junos
- Configure Basic BGP on Junos
- Understand the BGP Best Path Selection Algorithm
Topics this training covers include:
- Cluster List
- Enable an IGP Over GRE
- Configuring BGP with IPv6
- Summarizing Junos Resiliency
- Generate Routes
This training includes:
- 14 hour of training
- 129 videos