| training | new training - Team Nuggets
New Course: Juniper JNCIP-ENT: Enterprise Routing and Switching Professional (JN0-648)
In this 118-video, professional Juniper training, CBT Nuggets trainer Knox Hutchinson covers what network engineers need to use IP telephony features, Layer 2 authentication and access controls, ethernet switching, IP multicast, BGP and IGP to manage and administer Juniper enterprise networks.
It takes pretty advanced routing technologies and platform configuration skills to manage enterprise-level networks. Network engineers who work with Juniper Networks Junos-based enterprise networks must know interior gateway protocols (IGPs), border gateway protocols (BGPs), ethernet switching and spanning trees, IP telephony features and ethernet virtual private network fundamentals, plus much more.
This training teaches the advanced concepts behind those topics so that network engineers can deploy and configure enterprise networks. This training takes engineers familiar with routing and switching principles and advances them to professionals.
The 13-part series covers topics such as layer 2 Switching and VLANs, interior Gateway Protocols (IGPs), and BGP.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Laying a VXLAN Foundation
- Laying the EVPN Foundation for EVPN-VXLAN
- Deploy Spine-Only EVPN-VXLAN on Junos
- Deploy Spine-Leaf EVPN-VXLAN on Junos Devices
- Deeper Validation and Troubleshooting EVPN-VXLAN on Junos
- Advanced VLAN Designs and Configurations
- Advanced Spanning Tree Protocol
- IP Telephony on Junos
- Layer 2 Tunneling Techniques on Junos
- Layer 2 Authentication and Access Controls on Junos
Topics this training covers include:
- EVPN-VXLAN for Everyone
- Introducing Network Access Controls
- Configure Q-in-Q on PE and CE
- Configure MSTP
- Re-shaping the Enterprise for Layer 3 Everywhere
This training includes:
- 12 hour of training
- 118 videos