New Course: CompTIA Security+ (SY0-601)
In this 258-video, entry-level training, CBT Nuggets trainers Keith Barker, Bob Salmans and Bart Castle cover the knowledge needed to detect various threats, attacks and vulnerabilities in the digital space, how to use various technologies and tools, and how to perform risk management.
Watch this new Security+ training.
The Security+ certification from CompTIA validates a thoroughly broad familiarity with security best practices and cybersecurity principles. For IT security professionals, it’s practically required. For non-IT professionals, it provides incredibly valuable knowledge about how to detect, prevent, and fix cybersecurity threats.
The 33-part series covers topics such as recognizing digital security best practices, detecting various types of security compromises, and installing, configuring, and deploying network security components.
Watch a video from the series:
The skills that comprise this series include:
- Social Engineering Techniques
- Cyber Attack Techniques
- Threat Actors and Intelligence Sources
- Network Attacks
- Application Attacks
- Vulnerabilities and Security Risks
- Techniques Used in Security Assessments
- Penetration Testing Techniques
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization
- Summarize App Development, Deployment, and Automation
Topics this training covers include:
- Network Scan Demonstration
- Introduction to Security Concepts for the Enterprise
- Introduction to Actors, Vectors, and Intelligence Sources
- SCADA and ICS
- Deploy a VM
This training includes:
- 30 hours of training
- 258 videos